- The Quantities in stock and ordered are updated by the encoding of the purchase invoices (to add to stock), sale invoices, picking ticket, receips, register, etc... (to remove stock), Purchase orders (ordered stock adjusts).
- The MINIMUM QUANTITY and OPTIMAL will be used to print a list of the product to be ordered.
- OPTIMAL QUANTITY = ideal Quantity in stock. (If stock passes in minimum lower part of the quantity, the order supplier proposed in the list of the products will be equal to the optimal quantity minus the quantity available round to conditioning.
- CONDITIONING makes it possible to automatically round the quantities in the lists of products to be ordered to the suppliers.
See menu File->Documents settings->Document default quantity = Packaging quantity
- The QUANTITY ORDERED = Total quantities of products in the OPEN customer orders or to also suppliers.
Check the menu Tools->Reorganisation->Recompute of the quantities in open orders, RMA and composed produts
- The two fields "Under repair" post the quantities of parts under repair belonging to the customers and to the store.
- To modify the products quantities in your inventory, create a supplier Invoice or inventory document:
1) Click the button "Purchase" in the toolbar.
2) Click the tab "Purchase" or "Inventory".
3) Top left, type "REG" like supplier (REG = supplier Code for the inventory).
4) Click the button "+" in the toolbar to add a new document.
5) If the product exist already, in the body of the document, simply select the product with the search button and update the quantity to be returned in stock (Use negative quantities to reduce the stock).
6) If the product does not exist, type the new Code in the body of the document, then type "Enter" and allow to "add the new record". In the document input the quantity to be entered in stock.
Note 1: Outgoing stock automatically accounted for by either the sales invoices, receipt, picking ticket or cash-register.
Note 2: Inventory and products valuation can be accessed from the menu List->Products (check inventory) then press button "OK".
- See menu:Tools->Reorganisation->Recompute your stock quantities according to the sales, purchases documents and Back-Orders.