File Documents settings
The various Type documents are posted in the tabs of the management of the documents.
- Code: Integrated in the # of each document in order to facilitate their identification.
- Type: the type of newspaper will determine the influence on inventory like on the sales turnover and the balance of the customers.
Example: The documents with type "Invoice" influence the stock with the encoding of a product, their sales turnover and balance are updated at the time of the first printing or sending by e-mail.
The documents with the type "Price-Offers" do not influence stock, nor the turnover, it is thus a type of document in which You can quietly carry out tests of encoding without causing errors in your stock.
- Name: Represents the Name of the document which will be printed according to the language of the customer.
- Message: It will be printed on the bottom of each document from this type, this field can remain empty.
- Order: Determines the order of the tabs of the document management. These numbers are spaced in order to be able to easily Insert new type of documents.
- Visible: Makes it possible to make show/hide the various columns of the products details datagrid in the document management.
- Classification: During the creation of the first document "Easy For You" will base itself on this number in order to generate next document.
- Use the deleted doc.numbers: If this option is checked, “Easy For You” recovers the document number from deleted documents to keep in number sequence (invoices...).
- Print pictures on documents
Print Screen of the current record
- Print labels
Allows, in addition to the printing of a document, to print on a third printer, labels intended for the various products present on the document
- PrintingNot detailed
When printing a document, print only the great total.
Thus do not take again the detailed price for each product.
- Encoding of the mode of payment obligatory before the printing
Give a warning message, if a document is printed or sended by e-mail whereas the user forget the to input the type of payment
- Recover the document numbers where total = 0
Give a warning message if a document is printed whereas the total amount is to zero.
- Recover the deleted document number
Allows automatically to recover the number of a document when it is deleted in order to maintain the sequential order.
- Do not print the totals on documents
Do not print any price on the document. For example, can be used for the delivery notes.
- Print the total discount on the documents
Print the total amount of the discount on the bottom of the document, calculated on the difference between the price1 and the applied selling price.
- PrintingSerial/Batch Number
When printing a document, print the serial numbers.
- Encoding price VAT.Incl.
Allows the input of prices including all taxes, can be useful in the event of encoding of a receipt, in this case, where the prices charged are in general prices including all taxes.
- To print the secondary Code
Frequently used for printing the purchase orders intended for the suppliers.
The principal Code of the product is your Code and the secondary Code is the product Code used by your supplier.
- Serial/Batch NumberPlease enter a value for the field
Prevents by a warning message if a product is encoded in a document and the user forgot the encoding the serial number.
- Document default quantity = Packaging quantity
During the encoding of a product in a document , takes by default the quantity of the conditioning from products data. Useful for the suppliers orders.
- Jump automatically to the next line after add a new product
Go automatically to the next line when input a product Code in a document
- Manage the EcoTax or Deposit
Activate the management of the special taxes or another supplement systematically dependent on certain products.
You can add several products ECOTAX1, ECOTAX2, ECOTAX3… (exactly like a product, in so far as its Code starts with ECOTAX or REPROBEL, it will be selectable in each products produced.
Note: Taxes ECOTAX, RECUPEL REPROBEL, BEBAT, AUVIBEL can be or not calculated according to a percentage of the price on which the tax is dependent.
- Add the customer address if a document is copied towards this type document
When you copy a document towards another, the customer Code are added in the form of a comment. For example, when you copy a customer order to a supplier order, allows during the delivery of the supplier to identify for which customer the order was intended
- Printing of transport data
Allows, in addition of the printing of the document, to print on a second printer, labels intended for shipment companies of express transport. (see FAQ number 9)
- Print the amount in text
Print on the bottom of the document, the total amount to pay in all letters preceded by your specific text. (this text can be adapted in numbertotext.exe)
- Link for secure payment by credit card on the document
When you send a document by e-mail (invoice or customer order), automatically adds a link to the bottom of the document in order to allow the customer by simple click, to carry out a payment by credit card.
If required, this field is intended for specifying the Windows name of the default printer, this in order to avoid the Windows Printer dialog menu when you print a document.